Scout V-Series HD 2MP 4G/3G/WiFi 12V Web Camera System
Scout V-series Industrial wireless 4G-LTE broadband internet web camera system.
The latest in industrial grade wireless 4G-LTE internet and 802.11n 150Mbps WiFi technology, combined with a High Definition IP Camera. This image recording solution is ideal for locations with on-site 12V or mains power but where a fixed line internet connection is unavailable.
Connects to any existing 12V power supply or can run from a main power supply using a 12V adapter. Running a 12V line from a mains power point is safe and does not require an electrician for installation.
With the rapid development of high speed wireless 4G broadband, a fixed internet connection is no longer required. Our 4G/3G internet connected camera systems allow versatility in positioning without being reliant on a fixed line internet connection.
- High definition IP Camera 2 MegaPixel HD 1920x1080 px resolution. Live remote video strem viewing, optical zoom & focus, multi-stream image/video settings with multiple events and image profiles.
- 12V adapter for connection to a mains supply
- Industrial grade wireless 4G-LTE/4GX modem/router with fallback to 3G.
- High gain external full spectrum multi-band 4G/3G antenna
- WiFi 802.11b/g/n 150Mbps connectivity for local wireless access
- Digital timer system control for advanced power management
- Steel weather proof lockable system housing and universal mounting brackets for flexible installation
- Full support during installation including initial system optimisation as well as ongoing remote configuration modifications.
- Optional: ABS plastic road case for easy transportation and deployment
- Optional: quick setup tripod stand
Specifications - Scout V 2MP Wireless 4G/3G/WiFi 12V Web Camera System
High Definition Multi-Stream Web Camera
High quality 2 megapixel HD multi-stream IP camera for extreme outdoor applications. This camera boasts high definition 2 Megapixel HD (1920 x 1080 px) resolution, allowing for the delivery of highly detailed images and coverage that is 6 times larger than a standard VGA CCTV camera. This camera also includes a remotely adjustable optical lens to alter the optical zoom and focus as well as being able to utilise digital zoom.
To maximize the benefit of the 2 megapixel sensor, the V2 Camera Head employs several innovative technologies for optimized bandwidth efficiency. The ePTZ function enables users to quickly move to a target area for close-up shots without moving the camera physically. Users can also receive only the portions of the images they are interested in via the cropping function.
Multiple imager/video streams can be delivered simultaneously in different resolutions, frame rates, and image qualities for viewing on different platforms so as to meet different needs or bandwidth constraints. This enables digital manipulation of the live viewing stream while keeping the other streams set for active event capture. The V2 also offers activity adaptive streaming support that dynamically allocates bandwidth according to the video content and trigger state.
Designed for outdoor surveillance, the V2 features auto-iris capability to protect the lens from damage induced by direct sunlight. To adapt to light changes throughout the day, the camera includes a removable IR-cut filter and IR illuminators for superior image quality around the clock. The V2 also comes with an IP66-rated housing that offers protection against rain and dust to ensure functional operation in all types of weather conditions.
With other advanced features such as tamper detection, SD/SDHC/SDXC card on-board storage, and two-way audio (full duplex), the V2 is an all-in-one high definition multi-stream IP network camera for outdoor environments.
- 2 Megapixel maximum resolution (1920x1080 px), 16:9 aspect ratio
- 1/2.7" Progressive CMOS Image Sensor
- H.264 & MJPEG - 30 fps @ 1920x1080 2MP Full HD
- Remotely adjustable Vari-focal Lens; 2.8~12mm Focal Length
- Field of View: 34°~112° Horizontal ; 19°~59° Vertical ; 39°~133° Diagonal
- Removable IR-cut Filter for Day & Night Function
- Built-in IR Illuminators, Effective up to 30 Meters
- Adjustable video/image size, quality and bit rate.
- 4 Simultaneous streams for live viewing and event recording
- FTP, Email, NAS & SD event storage with image and video outputs
- Triple window video motion detection
- Smart Focus System for Remote and Precise Focus Adjustment
- Dual day/night profiles for brightness, contrast, saturation, sharpness, white balance and exposure control.
- WDR Enhancement for Unparalleled Visibility in Extremely Bright or Dark Environments
- Built-in SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot for On-board Storage
- Weather-proof IP66-rated Housing
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 50°C (-4°F~ 122°F)
- Web Browser live viewing, configuration and local event storage access
Wireless 4G-LTE/3G Broadband Internet
Includes an industrial grade wireless broadband 4G-LTE modem and router with fallback to 3G as well as an external high gain base station multi-band mobile broadband antenna for improved reception strength.
This system utilises an industrial grade 4G-LTE/3G wireless internet modem/router to connect to the internet. We can assist you with activating a mobile broadband data sim on the Telstra network through our recommended Authorised Telstra Mobile Dealer or alternatively you can arrange the activation of a sim card to your existing Telstra account via your own Telstra representative.
For ease of setup and installation we recommend our clients to activate one of our blank Telstra sims to their account so that we can pre-install the sim and test all system functionality prior to delivery. This enables you to simply unpack and mount the system and then turn it on to achieve instnt full remote system functionality.
All Australian ISP mobile data sims are compatible with our systems, although to obtain full remote access functionality it is recommended to use the Telstra Mobile Network.
International customers will need to source and install a 4G/3G broadband sim card from a local provider. The multi-band modem will connect to almost all networks around the world that use the normal range of frequencies.
Cellular Connection Frequencies include:
4G LTE FDD 800/ 900/ 1800/ 2100/ 2600MHz
UMTS/ HSPA/ HSUPA/ HSPA/ HSPA+/ DC-HSPA+ 850/ 900/ 1900/ 2100Mhz
Quad-band EGSM 850/ 900/ 1800/ 1900MHz
For Australian customers we recommend the Telstra Mobile Broadband netwrok to achieve the maximum coverage, speeds and connection functionality.
The cost of ongoing internet bandwidth costs are the customers responsibility to maintain separately to the cost of this system.
For international customers, our Multi-Band 4G-LTE/3G Modems work in most countries. We can send detailed instructions for installing your own sim card and configuring your internet connection. We will still pre-configure your router settings as much as we can before shipping the product. Full support via phone, email and skype is included to assist you with connection setup.
For full remote access functionality an internet connection with a publicly accessible IP address is required. Some mobile broadband services are setup by default with a non-public firewalled IP address, which would enable outgoing uploads but no remote access into the system. Most ISPs can provide a connection with a public IP address upon request. International clients are recommended to contact your local mobile broadband ISP to confirm the availability of a Public IP address service prior to purchase to ensure full remote access system funtionslity can be achieved.